Thursday, March 4, 2010

Breaking News!

MOST POPULAR GAY PODCAST, NOT PODCASTING, GOES FROM BREAK TO HIATUS!

Hey, I thought it was funny! Jim and I have had to face the fact that we have been too busy and the cost to great for us to bring the podcast back right now. So, after the longest "break" ever recorded for a podcast, we are now on hiatus. We do hope to come back at some point with a new name and show. So, for right now, we must say thanks to our many, er few, er couple fans and say thanks for your support.

HOWEVER: I am all over twitter with some of the best comedy in America today. It has been said by Brian Hurlburt that Brian Hurlburt is the greatest. Brian Hurlburt also said Brian Hurlburt was very funny and a great guy. Brian Hurlburt loves Brian Hurlburt. So, follow him @brianinrochestr.

Peace

Brian and Jim


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i very much adore your own posting way, very attractive.
don't give up and keep posting since it just simply good worth to read it.
impatient to find out more of your current posts, cheers!

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, wish look forward for the duration of more interrelated articles without delay as its one of my choice question to read.