Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Little Bit Of Catch Up

Sorry it has been a little while. Jim and I are still unpacking from the big move. Where to put everything I have no idea.
Right now I am in Albany NY for New York State Pride Agenda working on GLBT senior issues. I have a full day today of meetings and a half day the next. I have met some very nice people in the community and have learned more about the fight toward gay rights. It is nice not to be in my own little world and spreading my wings. It is nice to know you are not alone.
Well, we have lost another one. RIP to Patrick Swayze. He will be missed. I would have to say my favorite movies with him were Ghost and Point Break. We have lost a lot of stars this year.
I guess that is it for now. I have to eat breakfast before the meetings start.
Talk again soon!

4 comments:

LordByronIL said...

Looking forward to your next podcast. Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
many
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.